Thursday, August 7, 2008

Torture


For the past 3 weeks, I can say that I was tortured both physically and mentally. The uncomfort that I experienced and still experiencing is indeed a long-term one. Sometimes I can't compare whether the feeling of pain or this is worst. As a result of this, a scar is there to remind me of this bad experience. Not many, but more than one, which is enough to torture me. I will never forget the moment it happened, right in front of me. As I see it coming towards me, all I could do is avoid. Attempts were made to get rid of this brutal thing but unfortunately I failed.

And so, I couldn't bare to suffer anymore. 11 bites just on my right foot!

So, I bought the one and only MOSQUITO BAT!

Today marks the end of my suffering caused by the stupid mosquito!

ZAP! ZAP! ZAP!


No comments: