Sunday, August 24, 2008

Problems


Everybody has different thoughts and views, that is why arguments arise. There are no definite right or wrong in situations like these. Or maybe it's more like an 18 year old that loses in an argument due to age and maturity factor. As the saying always goes " I eat more salt than you have ever eaten rice in your life " Geez! I'm having phobia of listening to this phrase. Someone should better create a new phrase soon so that I don't freak out hearing this. Based on my lack of eating salt experience, I realised that raising voice in an argument does not really improve situations. And so, I seldom raise my voice anymore. It's always better to solve problems peacefully rather than in a thunderstorm! You can hardly hear the other person when both are shouting on top of their voices. Problems would soon be a positive and friendly problem when we solve it cool and calmly. I do understand that certain problems can never be solved, just like an annoying mosquito that doesn't want to leave me alone. Even if i zap the mosquito, more will come and attack me. Someone taught me to think on the other person's point of view whenever I do not agree with him/her. However, I always do it one minute slower. Arguments occur before I could stand on the other side to think. So after I thought over it, I decided to let things cool down and think about it more before negotiation starts. However, thunderstorms always occur due to the fact that I hide my feelings at that moment. At times I'd rather keep it to myself to avoid more problems but by doing that I was always misunderstood. Maybe I should just take a quick 5 minutes, run to my room, lock the door and start crying it all out. Taking an extra minute might cause me to be in trouble, eeks! I admit that in the past I was irrational and immature at times. But this year, I can say that I grown up a lot. However, the problems I cause does not prove it to be that way. I wonder only when will I be considered as a mature person. If by doing the laundry makes a person mature then I'll do it. If by being able to do cook an egg I'll do it. That is soo not the point. I can do a thousand of those, or maybe just a hundred, would not make me mature as what I'm supposed to be. OK maybe by going to uni, that would raise my maturity level. Not to say that would make much difference to how I behave but it sounds more mature maybe? Anyways this is getting no where. I usually do not want to express how I feel but here I am, spilling it all out. How ironic!

No comments: