Sunday, August 10, 2008

My ToyStory


This is how the ancient Minnie Mouse and Donald Duck looks like
Baby Big Bird was my 1 month old gift

Shopping spree in Tokyo Disneyland!
Christmas season outfit

The bear family
Pink bear- 1 week old pressie from Daddy

Doggie madness
Big brown bear was a "Get Well Soon" gift from Yen & Wen

(I used to have a huge craze over Dalmations)


Rabbit, rabbit and more rabbit

Another beary family
Was a struggle getting the 2 Pooh bears from McD

(Panda, elephant, tiger, penguin, koala, rabbit, kiwi, duck, orang utan,parrot)

Zoo Animals

Private & Confidential

Panda: Grandma bought it from China

Kiwi: I kidnapped it from New Zealand

Orang Utan: I smuggled it from the Commanwealth Games

Rare animal species

Reached the point of extinction

My first huge bear
2nd big teddy

Happy family!

The 4 Aces


My 17th year's old bday pressie

My "Get Well Soon" & cheer up piggy


P.S.- He gave me his heart

1st Anniversary most wanted piggy!

3 comments:

ChoreOIndiV- Gan said...

Where on Earth do you sleep? floor ar?
with that many soft toys...
must be lacking space in your room hah. hehe
:)

Zhen said...

oh goodness!! You really do have a lot of toys... i really do wonder where are you going to sleep on your bed?? hehe...

lingzzie said...

haha..i had to keep them in the cabinet..only put big ones on the bed..but even so i still lack of space for myself..lol