Thursday, August 28, 2008

Don't Judge a Book by It's Cover

I did this so many times and I always wondered why I did so. Walking past the same bookshelf while ignoring the books on it, made me feel arrgghh now. There had been so many posters about this book, but I practically ignored them. I was wondering, " Why are these books being promoted so much??". And yet I didn't bother to take a look at the synopsis. To me, these books all look alike because they are all black in colour and they look so non-appealing to me. Only after awhile little did I realised that the books had different tittles. Yet, I still ignored them without knowing that actually behind those covers, a great love story between a girl and a vampire awaits me.And so, the vampire love saga begins...







1 comment:

Sydneydoll said...

to be completely honest - I do judge a book by its cover.