Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dream


Usually, I would have forgotten what I dreamt the night before. However, this one is stuck in my head for a few days already. I had similar of the same dream before, of the same kind to be precise. It was never a happy ending though, as I was always woken up before it could happen. Maybe because dreams never have any ending. But I wished mine had. I always wanted to see what the ending would be like. At one moment of time while in my dream, I actually did ask myself, " Am I dreaming or is this real?", because I know it would never ever happen in real life. Jeez! I can't imagine I did that in my dream. Questioning whether is it really a dream! It is suppose to be a sweet dream though, but however it is sort of a nightmare to me in a way. For example, it's in a way of enjoying paradise yet having to avoid someone catching you. It did not occur to me that I would have this dream as I did not directly thought of it during the daytime. Maybe it was always at the back of my mind somewhere, just that I did not know. One thing for sure it had always been a wish though. A wish I decided to just put aside for the time being and not think about it.

"A dream is a wish that your heart makes"

No comments: