Monday, September 15, 2008

Tiny Collections

This was my first Tiny Collection

It opens up like a pocket toy. I can play with this for a long time by just moving those 2 minnie and mickey around this box.


That is my favourite part of the whole piece. The treasure box!

The Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

I lost 2 of the dwarfs
Turn the purple barrel and Snow White will start dancing!

Dinner time

That's the evil witch peeping into the house
This house definitely cost more than Mickey and Minnie's.

Cinderella's castle

It opens up
That's the carriage with Cinderella in it
Prince Charming and his princess
That is suppose to be the fireworks. I used to be very fascinated by it.




Cinderella is trying on her glass shoes, while her stepmother and stepsisters are eyeing on her.


Ooops, Cinderella dropped her glass shoes.

15 more minutes before it's 12midnight!
Her wedding banquet. Wonder where are all the guests.



That's the fairygodmother transforming Cinderella into a pretty princess

The castle lights up!

These little toys ain't cheap, the bigger it gets the more expensive it goes. There are a few more which of course I do not have, but I'm happy to have owned these when I was a kid.

1 comment:

ChoreOIndiV- Gan said...

Hey, SAT was awesome! Juan Lyn cooked loads of stuff, and all of it was nice! then we walked with lanterns. watched a lil bit of Liv Vs Mu at juan lyns. Had loads of fun catching up with the clan. Been a very long time since we met aite. so yeah! missed you though... :(
would have been more awesome if you were there!!