Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tortoise in a Shell

Sometimes I prefer to just stay in my room all alone. Well I can say that I'm quite used to it, prefer the silence. There are times when the phrase "The More The Merrier" works but at times being alone is great. Keeping quiet is better than being a chatter box till someone gets annoyed with you- if there are unnecessary comments then it's best to just keep it to yourself. I'm can say that I'm more towards an introvert than an extrovert and there's nothing to be ashamed of. Unlike some who die die also claims to be an extrovert even though they are not. Big deal! The most I would do is take photos with strangers and not yack with them the whole day acting as though I know them for 10 years. Conclusion is be myself and that's the best.

*Upside down tortoise*

No comments: