Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This is for you




Name: Gan
Full name: Ganesan Palaniappan
Age: Take a wild guess
Species: Sensitive issue (tree?)

It had been more than 1 and a half years since I first knew Gan. Gan, I actually sometimes forget that your name is Ganesan because I'm so used to calling you Gan! - It's like your other name already. By the way do you normally introduce yourself as Gan or Ganesan? (curious) How should I describe Gan? Gan is like the organizer for our class- from birthday events to class outings. In other words, the initiative one. Everything has an icon, for example, Pampers is an icon for diapers, McD represents fastfood, guys represent evil, and you Gan, represent this phrase- Always helping a friend in need, and also not in need. He is like a grandmother willow tree where you can just tell whatever you feel like telling. By the way, I did not mengagung-agungkan you OK, it's true. Gan is one of the nicest friend I've ever known. Define nice- You have to know him before you know what I'm talking about. He is like our tai kor, who always willingly and initiatively informing us about the current updates of our classes, reminders and on-going events. Gan is most of the time humorous and sometimes very sarcastic! And so I'll turn my sarcastic mode On and play along :)


Gan's Farewell & Bday @ Souled Out



My curry laksa-looking drink



Gan & Carmen's drink- the mountain of salt on top
Kah Tuck's Pussy Root drink
Hmmm, I wonder who is Jon smiling at?


Sakae San Pizza!



Birthday boy!
I think the hat is cute


Serious faces?




I don't think so!








You blew off the last 3 candles when you said "I WISH already" lol
Our professional cake cutter




Goodbyes are always the hardest to say, especially when it's face to face. Maybe because I'm a very emotional person who almost cried at dinner. So, I decided not to go to the airport to go through another round of torturing goodbyes which might make you cry (coz I will definitely cry). You are suppose to walk through that gateway thingy happily! Ireland is gonna steal you for 9 months before returning you to M'sia. Till then, goodluck and all the best! And make sure it's a one person ticket back here, and not 4! ;)

2 comments:

ChoreOIndiV- Gan said...

Pui Ling, you have been a very awesome friend too. Guys, some of what she said on me, may not be exactly true. Shes just being her very nice self.
Anyway, pui ling, thanks for a nice post. I didnt know you din come to the airport cos of that reason you mentioned. so nice of you. And yeah, i entered the gate all smiles. i hope (know) i will come out of it again with smiles.
cheers. Thanks, im just speechless. Catch ya in a bit (9 months)

ChoreOIndiV- Gan said...

speechless!!!!!! i am.
im just only reading your post. sigh. couldnt get to the net for a very long time...sigh. regret.
Thanks for making me that icon for you. i hope i stay as that. ;)