Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Click Five

The Click Five went to midvalley! To makan and watch movie :) Not the real Click Five la, it's just the 5 of us- Shu Jiun, Juan Lyn, Gan, Kah Tuck and I! We watched a movie called Halloween. Well, I made a pretty huge mistake about the storyline which I read it online. I thought it's about zombies since I saw zombie-looking pictures, and I saw the word zombie. However, it's the director's name! ROB ZOMBIE! OMG! And so, the whole story is about a psycho guy, and some killing scenes were quite disgusting. It's more like a disgusting thriller movie more than a horror movie.

At Italiannese

Still standing tall ice cream
Shu Jiun & Kah Tuck
The left over pizza, we were all too full to finish them

Covering covering

Juan Lyn



Juan Lyn's "angry" look
Gan said he looked like he was afraid of me

And here I look afraid of him

Kah Tuck's "angry" look

No comments: