Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mooncake Festival


It's been so many years since I last played lanterns and candles. I have always enjoyed playing lanterns when i was younger. Obviously it's not so fascinating anymore but it brings good old memories back- the days where I always play with my cousins. At that time we were all almost the same age so there was no communication barrier, but now there are 3 younger kids. And so it's their turn to experience what we experience 10 years ago. However, we still remembered and played some classic kids game such as the eagle catching game and those catching games. I had always like the Teenager-became-a-kid-for-a-moment feeling. That is why kids become happy and excited even when they are playing the most monotonous game.




















1 comment:

ChoreOIndiV- Gan said...

You're excused fot not joining us.. hehe. tc!