Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tall, Dark and Handsome?


Everyone has different kinds of dream guy and girl. Well, the following below may not be what others wish their dream guy would be, but it's definitely my imaginary dream guy that does not exist.

  1. Cute ( Ugly but adorable )
  2. Gives 70% of his time to me
  3. Don't mind sharing ice cream and chocolates
  4. Fetch a victim who fell into a smelly drain instead of taking a cab
  5. Omnivore
  6. Replies all my mails
  7. Have a Mohawk hairstyle with my name at the side
  8. Have a barney tattoo
  9. Does not have a stubborn thick skin Godzilla attitude
  10. Design and build me a house
  11. Place me as his number 1 priority
  12. Does not say the word "anything " whenever it comes to food and movies
  13. Smells good
  14. Count the stars with me
  15. Knows when to be lame and when not to be
  16. Drives safely
  17. Does not lie for the sake of making me happy
  18. Knows how to be sweet to me
  19. Be initiative
  20. Behave like a man!

5 comments:

林适宏 said...

mr normal shares ice-cream with you?

lingzzie said...

the point is..he doesn't :(

Anonymous said...

LOL at first i thought it was pretty plausible to find this guy, but having a barney tattoo?!?! LOL.. i think you might wanna rethink that. i mean like. seriously.. for your own sake.. hahahahha!

林适宏 said...

haha of course he doesn't. He can't tahan sharing ice cream with people.., but hey, dun complain too much k..haha look on the bright side..

lingzzie said...

lol..there's a different meaning behind the barney thing..lol..temporary ones would definitely be better though..dragon tattoo would be cool