Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Downtown

Ok I look weird here coz I couldn't open my eyes fully, the sun was too glaring

I hardly go downtown unless I'm really free or I'm sick of PJ. We ( Deary and I ) took the LRT to Pasar Seni and went to this famous beef noodle shop for lunch. This is the 2nd time I've been there, the first time I had the dried noodles with beef balls. I didn't like the beef balls so I decided to try the soup noodles with beef instead. To me the beef balls taste like human meat. Then deary asked me " You tried human meat before meh?". I was like "Errr no, but somehow I keep thinking it's human meat" Oh gosh!

We then went to KLCC and walked over to Pavillion for a movie. Despicable me :)


Oops the picture on the left was taken without the beef balls, no wonder it looks so empty



In the cinema. We were very early for once. Heeeee
Maybe because it was a weekday so there were not many ppl.

Haha I like Deary's expression.

And guess what? It was raining already when our movie ended. So we were stuck in Pavillion and couldn't walk back to KLCC!! Later that night I went for yum cha session at Williams with CIG. Was super tired after everything ended.

No comments: