Thursday, November 4, 2010

A new chapter of my life

This is my first post of a new beginning I would say. I stopped blogging for a few months and I decided that blogging is actually a good way to release my emotions and thoughts. So many things had happened within these few months. I can't continue feeling this way anymore, so I guess by releasing it all out here I would feel better, even a bit would do. No one would imagine the transition I'm going through now and I couldn't believe it myself either. Everything seems to be happening so fast, in terms of studies and relationship. Even Nikki got a new makeover! Almost unrecognisable but still lovable :) Ever since I made that decision, I should be prepared to face some obstacles. There is no such thing as perfect in life and I'm sure I will be able to get through it. So, welcome back bloggie! I miss you very much!

No comments: