Thursday, November 4, 2010

Singapore



Did I mention that I've finally been to Singapore? First time in my life! Alright I better not sound so jakun already. Hee oh and by the way, it was Pei Ji's first time there too :) The pictures are from bottoms up this time as I'm very lazy to arrange them. I felt the need to blog this down as I'm afraid I might forget about certain things that happened in the past. I really wanted to jot down the bus stops and Mrt stations we took to certain places but I don't think I have the time to do that. So it's just gonna be some photos and less talking! OK so scroll all the way down peeps! :)

On the 3rd day we went to the Science Museum and did some shopping at Orchard road so not much photos were taken. And guess what? When we were on our way back to the hotel, I checked my mobile phone and found out that our flight was delayed till 9pm! So we headed back to town for more shopping. And we almost missed out flight!! We ran like we never did before and when we finally reached the boarding gate, the plane wasn't even there yet!! Haha but overall it was an awesome and tiring trip! But most important was I went there with Pei Ji and we had the time of our life together :)
















Universal studios! This is my 3rd trip to Universal studios, first in LA, second in Japan and now Singapore! I prefer it more than Disneyland somehow :))




We then took a bus to the night safari.


The interior of the restaurant and we really enjoyed the scenic view of Sg from high above. It is highly recommended to try at least once just for the experience :)


Equinox restaurant
Pei Ji suggested that we should have hi-tea at this restaurant which is located at the 70th floor if I'm not mistaken.



Raffles City Shopping Centre

And we still didn't manage to find our hotel so we decided to stop and have lunch first! MOS Burger! Yummy~
After lunch with some help from the personnel from the information centre who finally gave us the correct directions, we made it to the hotel. We checked in and washed up and headed straight to the city again.


Us waiting for the bus :)


We took Jetstar and the airfare was reasonably cheap I would say. It departs from KLIA and arrives at Changi Airport, not bad for a budget airline eh? We reached Sg at about 11am and headed towards the city by MRT. I just love their transportation system!

Us while waiting for boarding. We had our breakfast at Delifrance and the airport was a little empty as it was still quite early in the morning. We were getting ourselves hyped-up for the 3 days 2 nights trip to Singapore. Pei Ji just came back from Nepal not long ago so I got no idea how she has the energy to go for another trip!


No comments: