Monday, July 12, 2010

Hong Kong Day 4

Disneyland

Okay so this is my 3rd trip to Disneyland. First in Los Angeles, then Tokyo and now Hong Kong! I personally prefer the other 2 compared to this one as the park is really really small. Not joking. Oh and also the staffs there are NOT friendly at all. Ain't Disneyland supposed to be a joyful place? Hmmm what's missing from this theme park is the ToonTown, Critter Country, New Orleans Square and Frontierland. See how many lands they are missing?



We took the MTR to Disneyland. The Disney train was decorated entirely with Disney stuffs. I felt like a small kid once again and forgotten about reality just for that day. The funny thing was, when we were in Tokyo, it was so cold that we took every chance we had to stay in a warm place, but in Hong Kong, it was so so hot that we took every opportunity to stay in a air-conditioned place! LOL

There was a parade going on just as we reached there. It was summer time so they had some sort of summer parade. Although I look smiley and happy but in actual fact my skin was burning! Still had to smile for the camera! Heeee

While waiting for the Buzzlightyear ride.
It's a small world!
Somehow I love everything about this ride. Including the air-con ;)


So pretty eh?


Found a shady spot to finish up my ice-cream.
Oh and about their souveniers, I prefer the ones during Winter, nothing special during Summer.


River Cruise and Tarzan's treehouse



Top left: There were 3 guys working on the sand sculpture. Should be done by now I guess.
Middle left: Me in a teacup
Bottom left: Some car ride thingy
Right: Sleeping beauty castle. All the while I thought it was Cinderella's castle.



The fireworks@8pm
Don't miss it!


Day 5 was shopping day till our flight at night. I guess that's all about my trip! =) Almost a week had gone by since I came back from HK. Scary how time flies eh?



No comments: