Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Whole New Start

Hey peeps!

I know I went MIA for a relatively long time. That's because I'm in the midst of an orientation, which in total lasts for 2 weeks! It's suppose to be an orientation but now I'm feeling disorientated already. LOL We go home unusually late!! Practically skipping dinners every night!! Definitely lack of sleep, today's the only day where I have the time to blog. BUT I don't have time to post up any photos. Moreover, I don't have the photos yet. LOL

But seriously, I'm surprised that I can wake up so early in the morning and start my engine immediately and TURBO all the way till night time. Hopefully I can be this energetic every single day. *Big smile*

It would be super dull and long if I start babbling about orientation without the photos.

And so...

I will only blog about orientation in detail when I get hold of the photos!! =))


*This is an attempt to keep my blog alive* Kekeke

1 comment:

Choreoindiv said...

haha pui ling, trust me, when you say you
'll only blog about something when you get the photos, that usually means that its never gonna happen. Atleast in my case. I always said that, and my post just dies off, cos many other pile up.
You better dont be like that k!

btw, i have a friend- Jasmine, she said she knows Noel (good friends) and that Noel knows you, Pui Ling.

The other one was, My friend called Melissa, said her Dad, Knew Your Dad, and You. And the cycle also went from your dads point of view.
Not sure whether we have spoken about this. but tght id say it again. lol.

Hope you;re doing great. Good luck with the classes and friend making. :) i will tty soon then. I hope. ;)