Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Hunt Continues...

It was a saturday morning.

The Bukit Jalil Park was invaded by zombies,

and the bootcampers.









That's Sharon catching the water balloon



Noel, the all-time sporting guy

He got smashed on the head with a raw egg as we lost in this particular game.

He is like the Papa of our group, bearing all the punishments for us

That's Jack passing the banana


That's me squashing the banana into a cup. Someone's got to drink everything inside the cup which consists of banana, orange and egg



Yup as you can see, we had to lie down in a line and pass the fruits to the end



Noel eating the mixed fruits


That's one steep hill you got there alright

We had to duck walk up a flight of steps when we reached the top

And oh boy, that really contributed to the horrifying muscle pain


This is Jack's sister's station

And that's me dipping my hair into raw chicken and fish water.

Yuck!!

The guys had to dip their t-shirt into the eekey water and wear it back for the rest of the hunt


Notice the shinny object in between Ruth and Noel?

It's actually salted fish

I escaped it as I had to wash my eyes

Reason being, I had oil in them

I was like a cake. I had flour, sugar, oil, raw egg, butter, and not forgetting the eekey fish and chicken water, on my hair.


We were at the Macha gang's station.

Well, the way they talked to us reminded me about scouts

Yes Sir! No Sir! LOL

We were told to do push-ups for every slightest mistakes we make

Yea that used to be what we experienced last time in scouts

Unlike the discipline level now, no comment.

By the way, notice the guy all-dressed in military clothings?

That's Jeremy Joseph, president of the orientation committee







Aimi, Ruth, Aini




The following content is not for those with a weak heart

Skip it if you can't take it

*I myself almost got a heart attack when I saw what I wasn't suppose to see*



**********************

******************

*************

******

***

**





O.M.G

We were supposed to be Geishas

My mum said I looked like a retarded clown -_-

By the way, Paul did my make-up

You need more practice Paul LOL


Our last station


First-aid style

We were supposed to collect coins and sum it up to a specific amount, from a bucket filled with "chicken blood"

And while duck-walking back, I fell! =(


No comments: