Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dress Code I & II

I was wondering, why were there 2 slots for dress codes. To me I thought it was a talk on dress codes but on the other hand why would they want to give us a 5 hour talk on dress codes for 2 days?? At night somemore! So I went asking around, what is dress code? The answer I got was, dress code is dress code la! Great.



Soon, I found out that, Dress Codes are actually sketches!! LOL *Bangs head*

For Dress Code I, each group is given a theme to follow. Ours was Disney characters with the song "Dangerous" by Akon.










Aneesha as Daisy Duck and Noel as Donald Duck


Phew-weet!

Pei Jin as the sexy witch
There's where the "Dangerous" song came in



This photo is sooo emphasizing on Noel's "butt", oops I mean pillow.

Donald has a really big butt so yea, there's where the pillow came into the picture.



The dance-off between Daisy and Minnie.

The plan was to ask the crowd to choose the winner, but ended up they chose Donald as the winner -_-

There goes the cross-breed plan


Our OOs =))

Clockwise: Pei Jin, Paul, Ruth, Kian


Shal and Aneesha


Sharon, Eunice and I



Chee Leong aka Leong Leong, me, Aneesha, Jack, Wei Rong


Kian and Kevin


Donald Duck

&

the chaotic behind the scenes moment



Dress Code II


Well, for Dress Code II, we were also given a theme to follow. We had Shah Rukh Khan in Penan tribe. You must be wondering what in the world is a penan tribe. It's actually one of the tribes in Sarawak. And coincidently, Noel is somehow related to it.



Dev did a good job as Shah Rukh Khan. He had trouble with the indian accent but he nailed it!

Bravo!

Kian was the camera man, observe the black camera. Awesome eh? :)

Ruth was the penan chief's daughter who fell in love with Shah Rukh Khan

Kevin was the chief

Noel was the chief's daughter's fiancee


Whatever props you see were all handmade =))


No comments: