Saturday, March 28, 2009

Telematch

It was raining very heavily

and most of us didn't feel like going






We were hoping that the rain would prolong and the event would be cancelled.

But the rain stopped.

Many ppl had fallen sick and they couldn't turn up for the telematch

It was freezing cold and I just wanted to cuddle in my blanket.

But after being inspired by what Noel said, I decided to get changed and go for it!

"Even if I'm the only one left, I would still go," said Noel

The telematch was held at a field in Sri Petaling.

The rain made the field really muddy, but no mud no fun =)


That's Dev trying to pick a small toy using a chopstick


That's Ib trying to suck water using a straw which has holes in it


Captain Ball!!
Melissa and Noel


The Commando Crawl did this to us

And Ouch! I got my other knee bruised and cut

And Paul did a sacrificial act by driving us muddy ppl back to uni in his car,

with newspapers of course. HEHE


I enjoyed the impulse game and the Takenoko-takenoko-no-kiki game =))



Overall I felt that was the most enjoyable event of all.

Because all we had in mind was "Just have fun!"



OOpps the picture is sideways

Have to turn your head to the right

It reads " MEDT 109"


No comments: