Saturday, March 28, 2009

Variety & Finale Night

Again, we were given a specific song to follow. This time it was "You can't stop the beat", one of the songs in Hairspray. It's a really fast song and oh boy, thank god for Aneesha who choreographed the dance moves, if not we'll have no idea on what to do.





From the living room, we invaded the master bedroom

We practiced our dance moves in this small area

Tiring process but it was enjoyable :))


Lawrence as the genie who granted Dev the nerdy boy 3 wishes

1st wish: To look like Jack who is a cool guy

2nd wish: To look like Vincent who has a cool hairstyle

3rd wish: To be able to dance like Kevin


Notice the bars on the left-hand side?

That's the jail!!

If our performances suck, we will get C.R.A.P

If you hear the 1st siren, it's a warning, 2nd time, the C.R.A.P team would go on stage and hang cardboards on you which one of it is written as "My Ah Ma can act better than you" LOL and lastly if you hear the 3rd siren, it means that you are going into the JAIL!!


Yea, we got C.R.A.P! LOL

I had no idea why we got it

Supposedly it's because of the music, it was too soft

Oh well, we had fun!! =))





FINALE NIGHT


Theme of the night: Retro


Oh boy, how in the world am I gonna get a retro style clothing? Even my dad doesn't own one, what more me. I went through all my clothes but I still couldn't find anything suitable.


Suddenly, I thought of something!


I took my dad's oversized cheque shirt and wore it with a white pants! LOL And it looked a bit retro-ish. But Wen Peng said I looked like a cowboy, not retro at all -_-


Wei Rong with my sunglasses


Natasha and Kian


Wei Rong, Shal, Aneesha and I


Shal's humongous afro hair


Notice the hamper in the middle?

We won 3rd overall!!

Unbelievable eh?

It took us a few seconds to react when they announced it

That's a wrap!!




There are loads more of photos,

but it would take ages if I were to upload everything.

No comments: