Tuesday, November 25, 2008

People Nowadays




There are a few things which will really get on my nerves which I shall just name one for now. I really can't stand people that does something wrong and don't want to admit it. AND puts the blame on others instead.


For example, one day I was driving, and there was this car behind me that was zooming left and right like someone who desperately needs to shit. I was wondering what in the world is the driver doing??!! The traffic is sooo heavy and how fast can the cars go?? If he/she is in such a hurry just cut me and speed and crash his car la right? But NO!


SHE! I shall specify, SHE! cut me out of no where and stays next to my car for a few seconds, so that SHE can take a glance at me. Oh I shall take it as a compliment that SHE wanna know how pleasant-looking I am compared to her.


Then she zooms off like a hurricane. Whoosh whoosh! I bet other drivers were cursing her. Usually ppl like these doesn't have much patience or they are purely arrogant.


Another example, I was waiting for my mum to pick me up at midvalley today, so I was waiting near the entrance. As I turned back, a man almost bumped into me! He was looking down at his phone smsing, and he shouted "AH Kamu Ni!"!!


WTH! He was the one who didn't notice me standing there, and he blame me instead! He didn't even apologise! And as usual these kind of ppl loveeee to give you a long stare.


So, for those drivers who behave like morons, they should hang the sign behind their car!!

No comments: