Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dizzy Woozy



That's right. No picture available this time because I don't fancy putting a horror movie wallpaper in my blog. The long awaited horror movie - Quarantine

According to the movie preview, the show is about a tape found in an abandoned apartment. So, the movie is indeed about the contents of the video tape. I shall not be a movie spoiler so nothing about the movie will be written.

However, I don't think the movie is suitable to be categorised under horror as it is not really horrifying but it gives you a bit of adrenaline rush. I felt sadddd somehow, maybe I was too into the show because it did not felt like a movie kind of thing since it was from a camera man's view. The con about this movie is that more explanation is needed to satisfy viewers. You'll understand after watching this movie.


Warning:
The movie is from a camera man's point of view. SO, it will make you feel dizzy throughout the movie. Anyways when you purchase the tickets the guy would warn you before hand :)

No comments: