Saturday, November 22, 2008

Midnight Talk


Last night, or should I say very early this morning, I was chatting with Gan using Skype. Then, we wanted to test whether my laptop has a microphone or not, so we decided to talk using Skype.


Calling...

No sound. Hello? Hello??

Gan! Can you hear me??

Yeah yeah I can hear you!

=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) yay! I actually do have a microphone!


We yacked for about 1 hour and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore so it was bedtime.
Ahem! Gan, I know I was so dumb for not turning the speaker volume louder, and I couldn't stop laughing at myself for not doing so. LOL

Gan showed me his room through the webcam, and it was a really cosy room. I'm still honoured for being the first :)


~Next time I on my webcam k? I'll put on make-up and be in my best outfit first. LOL ;)

No comments: