Tuesday, December 2, 2008

If only Edward Cullen was real

*The only time Edward looks like a vampire is in this picture*

Since I have read the book, this movie did not give me much excitement and anticipation as I could roughly guess what would happen next. Reading the book definitely allowed me to let my imaginations run wild. Bella's house wasn't as what I imagined it would be, same goes to the Cullens'.



The movie definitely can't give the same feeling as the book does. But we wouldn't wanna watch every single detail of their expressions. Sometimes a story remains better in a book rather than in motion picture.


I can't blame Robert Pattinson for not being as gorgeous as what Edward is suppose to be, as nobody is perfect in this world. So how could the casting director find anyone perfect, even outside Hollywood to portray Edward Cullen. Edward is supposed to be flawlessly beautiful, which is what Stephanie Mayer emphasized like a gazillion times in the story.


Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan. Hmmm. I do not like her acting. Maybe I'm oversensitive towards her acting. Robert Pattinson on the other hand played a pretty well job. Just one tiny bit which I do not like. Whenever he gives the Edward-is-a-protective-and-fierce-boyfriend stare, he seems to be forcing and manipulating his eyeballs till they look so awkward. He should have taken lessons from Tyra Banks.


No comments: