Monday, December 22, 2008

Movie Buff

Chee-Wow-Wa! I totally love this show!! The songs fit in perfectly, the dogs, the actors, the script, the everything! Not much to critique on this movie as it is simply awesome! If you love dogs, just go watch this show, or even if you don't, go watch it too. Maybe you'll love them after watching a few dog shows :) Two thumbs up!

Rating: 8/10



What can I say about this show? When I first saw the poster I thought it would be something like The Day After Tomorrow or some kind of natural disaster show. But it wasn't as I expected it to be. The so-called climax wasn't climax at all. It was monotonous all the way, and then it ended. Deary said that Keanu Reeves's acting is so stone. Well, he is suppose to be that way in the movie. But he was also stone in Matrix according to Deary. This show gave us humans an important message but they didn't present the message well enough, according to Deary again.

Rating: 3+1/10 (+ 1 for the message )



Super Bark! That is suppose to be Bolt's so-called ultimate super power. Sometimes I would go "Awwwww" and "Soooo cute" and most of the time, laughing! Seriously, it is quite entertaining. And there was this sad and touching scene which made me cry. Jeez! I can't believe a cartoon show made me cry. Deary somehow agreed to watch a cartoon movie in cinemas. Usually he would say it's a waste of money to watch cartoons in cinemas. Maybe it's because of my constant persuasion :)

Rating: 7/10

No comments: