Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pyramid

On Monday, I had an impromptu outing with dear. I suddenly felt like going to Sunway Pyramid since I had not been there for quite some time. Coincidentally, he wanted to go there initially but didn't want to, but we finally went there. I was impressed with the new carpark and the parking system.




This is the bulb that turns red when the censor sensed that there is a car in the parking lot, and turns green when the lot is vacant. And there are those electronic sign boards that tells us to go in the direction where there are vacant lots. Cool eh? Should have taken a photo of it. Anyways, that's it about parking.lol.

Since this was an impromptu outing, so we did not plan on what movie we were gonna watch. So, dear's friends decided to watch kungfu hiphop. Based on the title, the movie is about kungfu + hiphop. The cinema in Pyramid is kind of weird, as in the rows are so steep! It's as if we are really watching movie on the Pyramid's of Giza. My leg is practically at the person in front's head. And the chair is super hard and small, I felt like I was riding on a rollercoaster.Crazy!


Well I can't say that the movie is a Chinese version of Step Up 2, because it is totally different! The main actor is obviously Jordan Chan, but I didn't know that the supporting actor was a Korean guy. The whole movie was in Cantonese so I did not even realised whether the guy was speaking Korean or not. However, that Korean guy proved me right that Koreans are very good at dancing. I can't really judge whether the movie was nice anot as I was sooo distracted by the uncomfort of the seat, smell, coldness and going-to-fall-off-chair feeling. Geez!

No comments: