Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Past, Present And Future

Well, this was the theme used by Bukit Bintang for their campfire yesterday. I thought that it would be raining but fortunately it did not. I like their structure, but I was freaking out as usual when I had to cross it. When I saw the area allocated for the campfire, I was like OMG. The area is sooo small compared to Samad's, even though I commented that Samad's was smaller, this is seriously super small. It's a good thing though, because there were only 9 of us who went. Lol. Basically, the performances were great, especially their sketch. I particularly adore the "main actor" of the sketch :) We were supposed to create a yell and it has to be original and creative. The 9 of us were looking at each other looking lost, so we decided to just sing our troop song, really loud and clear. Deng deng deng deng! We won! haha. See! This proves that even though we are the minority but with the spirit we can do it. Lastly, I like the souvenier, at least something different so far. Conclusion : Great campfire!




I just had to take this. lol


Camera shy :)


The enormous banner. Very impressive!


The souvenir


The main actor ( in orange ) looks like chee ken.lol

Meet Chee Yoong!


Vincent Tan forcing him to be in the picture


Gayness! They had to be gay in order to play this.lol


This thing freaked me out! Thanx to Vincent and Poh Yee who shaked the swinging thing






No comments: