Friday, July 18, 2008

"Bad"man


Batman uses a bat costume, so that is why he is called BATMAN! As usual those movies which I look forward to ends up to be not that nice, but the movies which I was not crazy over turns out to be awesome! The movie started off pretty well, great storyline and very entertaining throughout the show. I have to admit that Heath Ledger did a great job as the joker. Salute! Even though I did not watch Batman Begin but I really enjoyed the show, despite not knowing what is Batman about actually. I only know that he looks like a bat and comes out to save the city at night when the bat sign is shown in the sky. And i actually thought that Gotham was a bad guy.lol. I did read about batman a decade ago i think. Well, maybe it's because it's my least favourite among the rest of DC Comics. However, it is my favourite hero now!! :)


No comments: