Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cow Dungs

Today's a Saturday and we had to go back to uni for a CPR course. How nice to start the weekend eh? Anyways I won't be blogging about CPR but instead what happened during the course. When I arrived at the Lecture Theatre, there was this long queue of people lining up to sign their attendance. Behind me was this 2 girls talking non-stop the moment they queued behind me. I ignored their conversation the whole while until something they said caught my attention.

Girl A: Why are some people wearing formal clothings??
Girl B: It's because they only have formal clothings in their wardrobe and they don't own any going out clothes. And they only have house clothes which can't be worn out so that's why they have to wear formal clothings.

WTH! Please go back to whichever village you came from! You ppl are the one who are not respecting the uni's dress code by dressing informally and here you are talking nonsense. They were lucky I didn't blast them in front of everyone. And talking sense to them would be a waste of time since their brain is only filled with cow dungs. So yea maybe the cows would understand their lack of education comment.


Ok so fine. Since I was super tired I didn't bother about them anymore. Then there was this guy sitting in front of me. He is freaking tall and huge and instead of lowering his body so he doesn't block others, he sat up straight blocking the entire screen. It wouldn't be so bad if he just sat still but he was moving all the time! It was like watching Frankenstein live in action. He seriously piss me off. And the guy sitting beside him was kind of annoyed with Sam coz he was talking quite loudly but what the heck, he and his friend was blocking us all the while and he dare to give us that face.

3 comments:

ChoreOIndiV- Gan said...

lol. i remember the times you didnt want me to sit infront of you. lol. and atleast, i was nice enough to always lower myself down right? :)

Kah Tuck said...

haha..and i know just wat happened during the lecture..u can see pl and the guy in front of her keep moving sideways.. XD

lingzzie said...

Gan: You were sooo nice compared to these ppl.
Kah Tuck:I'm gonna go far away from him the next time i see that guy.