Sunday, August 9, 2009

9th of August- I Love You

If only time stops here


So, my initial plan was to watch Ghost of Girlfriends Past but I had a feeling that The Proposal would be funnier. It was indeed hilarious and light to watch. Everything was fine about the movie except for one major turn-off. There was a green line across the screen throughout the entire movie. Did we pay to watch the green line? So that sort of made it not so funny for me. Otherwise the movie would've been perfect. Oh and no more Kenny Rogers for awhile. Although it is my fav but the portion is shrinking. Maybe the guy who's in charged of the food didn't like me. Or he is just plain frustrated with his job. Maybe we should try more Nandos this time. But Deary doesn't really like it. No mash potato for side dish.
~~~
Time flies eh? It seems like it was just yesterday. Some memories are still fresh in my memory but there are some that are slowly fading. I think I could remember them better than those bacterias and viruses.LOL Sometimes I wish I can rewind and go back in time but I know that it's impossible. Not that I'm not happy with now but there are a few things that I wish could be repeated. The happy times that I wish we could go through once more. It gets tougher every time but it is worth it.

I don't have a backup of the first photo we ever took together. The one and only copy I got is in my Ipod which I don't know how to get it out! :(

Thanks for bringing me on a 2 year-adventure that I will never forget. I can't say that it's long or neither is it short. But, continue being the adventurous person that you already are :)

P.S. We didn't get Ikea currypuffs today. So you owe me the puffs plus additional ice-cream next time :))

No comments: