Saturday, November 14, 2009

Living a humanly life once again


I suddenly had this urge to blog. Maybe because I abandoned my blog for SO long. Ok so here are the updates peeps! The following however took place over a few days and at different places.
Watched 2012 with Deary at Tropicana City mall. Well if you have read my previous posts, you would know that I have rant countless times about how I dislike going to this mall. EXCEPT for movies. They have the best seats ever! Clean, comfy, stinky smell-free, spacious (Good for ppl with long legs) and air-condition at an appropriate temperature. Unlike some where it makes you feel as if you are in a freezer instead of a cinema. And why did I mentioned stinky smell-free? It's because of my experience at Midvalley. There's this particular cinema, or maybe multiple, that has a horrible smell! It smells like puke! How can anyone tolerate such thing?? Having to bear with the smell throughout the entire movie. I'm so not letting myself go through such thing again.
Warning: Spoiler ahead!!( Don't read this section if you have not watched the movie)
Ok back to the movie. Don't watch if you don't feel like going into a depress mood. I don't know about the rest but I felt depressed after watching it; having to watch the entire world destroyed by Mother Nature and there's nothing anyone could do about it. Except having to run away. But to where?? Outer space?? Nope!! Only the VVVVVIPs or those who pays 1 billion euros could board the special ark that could protect them from the tsunami caused by the massive shifting of the earth's plates due to the Sun's eruption. This movie also revolves around a family and how they escape the inescapable disaster. So, how did this ordinary family who ain't special nor rich board the ark? Go watch the movie and find out more!! Besides the depressing part where EVERYTHING gets destroyed, the movie also incorporated some values; a parent's love for their children is undeniable and some parts on humanity. Well it did affect me a bit on how I think, so go watch and get affected! For the better of course :))

Up: Mummy's grilled chicken with grilled vegetables and rice

Bottom: My grilled chicken with potato salad and fresco salad

Ok this is random but I loveee Nandos so I HAD to upload the pics here. Ok actually it is not random after all since I just had this for dinner. My current favourite side lines from Nandos are the potato salad and grilled vegetables. Somehow I never liked their Peri Chips although I'm a potato freak. The Fresco salad would have been nicer if they have added some vinegar or olive oil.

Went to Pavillion today. I just love that mall. It is so shopper-friendly except for the soon-to-be outcome like KLCC - overcrowded with non-genuine shoppers, but just lepakers. We (Mummy and I) had Subway for lunch. It's actually quite worth it when there's promotion, rather than eating McD which is overpriced and not worth the money for the kind of food quality and moreover it is not that healthy. To avoid the crowd, go in the morning so you could enjoy shopping and not bulldozing your way through the crowd. Parking in Pavillion is rather expensive so what we did was, we parked at Starhill and pay a nett price of 5 ringgit. Take note, this is only applicable to weekends and after 6pm. Parking rates are at hourly basis on weekdays.

Next movie on my list: A Christmas Carol

Alright that's all folks! =))

I don't want to be reminded of it. It's haunting my mind and I can't get rid of it. I'm trying my best not to think about it. But the truth is I can't run away from it. I've had enough of crying and not being able to sleep, waking up every morning with that being the first thing popping into my head. I just hope that it won't happen to me. I can't handle such an impact. It's just too much for me already.

No comments: