Sunday, July 19, 2009

West to East

It was also an impromptu trip to Terengganu. I didn't dread the drive there and for the first time in my life I went to the east coast :) We stopped by at Kuantan for lunch but somehow the ppl there are not friendly at all. We stayed at Awana Kijal which is supposedly 5star but the entire place is kinda old and needs refurbishing already. However, knowing Genting, they wouldn't bother to spend money for the comfort of their guests. Well, it was a nice getaway but if I were to stay there for a long period of time, it's gonna be a big nono. I'd miss the jams and noise in PJ:))

Say hello to South China Sea!

Can you see those ugly-looking holes? Yea say thank you to the crabs for making my life miserable. Even though I love eating their meat but crabs are the most annoying creatures on planet earth!! Why must they dig holes like these?? This picture is definitely not for those with heart problem. The sight of it creates anger and frustration. There's not only a small patch of holes, but the entire beach is filled with it!! And so sad to say, I failed to cover every single hole on the beach. I feel like burning the holes and putting cement over it so they won't be able to make anymore freaking holes!!!

The power of waves
Cool eh?

3 comments:

Kah Tuck said...

the holes that the crab made is their home when they are still young.. u cover the holes = landslide on top of our house.. :'( pity crabs..will smack this naughty angel for u guys XD

lingzzie said...

they can always dig holes in the watery part right, why must dig on the beach..crappy crabss

Kah Tuck said...

haha..discriminations~~~ XD bad pui ling..