Monday, July 13, 2009

Closer to Nature

It was an impromptu decision to go to the zoo, but I had always wanted to go to the zoo for a very long time so it was perfect timing =))
It was a weekday and therefore we had the whole zoo to ourselves =))

This ALWAYS reminds me of someone

These birds do not belong to the zoo. They invaded the pond and worst of all, they are not caged!
There was one bird, just few metres away from me, and I almost became its lunch for the day!

This is a hornbill. There are many many different hornbills but this looks the best. Yea and so I didn't bother uploading the pics of the other hornbills
Can you see them??
They are super adorable!!
Among all the animals, I think the deers have the most space to roam around
Unlike some animals, they only have a small area to move around
This tiger pissed deary off.LOL It was pacing back and forth non-stop!!

Lazy cheetah!! 80% of the animals in the zoo were either sleeping or daydreaming

We both agreed that this fella over here looks like it got punched! LOL Actually it is chewing something.

I offered to take a pic of him with the bulls =))

This is one cheeky monkey. I likey =))
Notice its hand? This fella saw a guy holding food, so he was trying to ask for it
I lovee this cute darling over here <3

Poser!
Honestly, our National Zoo needs improvement. One word: Pathetic
After the zoo visit, deary wanted to search for the waterfall near Look Out Point, so we took a drive there. It is so-called very near LOP but we never reached that freaking waterfall even after driving for an hour! In the end we had to turn back as petrol was running out, and we wouldn't want to be stuck at some ulu kampung area.

No comments: