Friday, March 12, 2010

You are my co-pilot



The first thing deary asked me was "What is this movie about??, I've never heard of it before and the poster tells me that it's gonna be a boring movie". Well, this movie won the Acedemy Award for Best Screenplay! Seriously I personally thought George Clooney deserved to win the Best Actor award. It takes a lot to portray Ryan Bingham; the main character of the movie, especially for what deary calls "a talking movie" i.e. a movie without much special effects and lots of talking done in the movie. Alice in Wonderland was almost sold out by the time we reached Midvalley. It's actually suicidal to watch a movie on a Friday night at Midvalley as the queue at the ticket counter is predictably long. We couldn't catch the 7pm show as we were late! So we got the 9.30pm show and oh boy was I so afraid that I would fall asleep watching movie at that time as I am very prone to falling asleep while watching late night movies. So, after the gruesome queue, we went to fill our hungry stomachs with.....


POPEYES!! Everyone who ate this said that it is much better than KFC which I agree too. But nobody told me that the mash potato,chicken and biscuit was so salty! No wonder the Westerners are so prone to obesity and hypertension. They eat so much salt!!! By the way, I forgot to mention that the movie is worth watching!! Sometimes it's not all about the visual effects and all. It's about the message behind it.



That's me with my co-pilot :)

No comments: