Monday, October 5, 2009

Siew Yee's Bday@Delicious

We celebrated Siew Yee's Bday at Delicious, Bangsar Village. That place was full-house when we arrived as it was lunch time on a Friday. It's not that ppl don't have to work on Fridays but somehow it is an excuse to escape the norm and go out for long lunches. There were 6 of us and as usual there was a frog among the roses; Kah Tuck, Siew Yee the Birthday girl, Carmen, Li Zhen, Li Hoong and I.

We ordered those of the above, macaroni cheese and wedges.

Siew Yee, Carmen and I

"I wish for little giraffes in the future"
I bet that's Siew Yee's wish!! LOL

How can I not comment on the cake? They microwaved the cake to melt the chocolate and gave a scope of ice-cream each. It looks like a brownie but it doesn't taste like one at all. Because it's a chocolate cake and not a brownie.

No comments: