Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Music Man


I'd never imagine that I would actually thought of going to Lee Hom's concert. I used to like him very much during primary school days when he was beginning to get famous. I was a big fan of "Forever Love" and "Kiss Goodbye", and a few of his other signature songs. He custom-made his dragon-looking guitar which I think would cost a bomb! And what amazed us most about the performance was the screens. Can you believe it? We were actually very fascinated by the screens! The screens were like huge and they were as clear as LCD screens! Imagine them as giganto LCD screens =)) Maybe I should credit his animation director or whatever he/she is called. There was this part where Lee Hom did a summersault and disappeared, but I wasn't sure whether he did it or it was his stuntman. And within a few seconds, he appeared from stage to all the way behind, among the crowd! At first I was like whoa! But after hearing what Keen Wai had evaluated, it made sense to me. During the few seconds, there was this motorbike that transported Lee Hom from stage to the back. And the crowd went nuts! LOL I knew the motorbike was up to no good! Damn I just knew it.



Eunice and I

1 comment:

Julien Keen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.