Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love is In the Air




We decided to be special.


Or rather to avoid the crowd and expensive meals. LOL We had our Valentines a day after the actual day, everything was the same except that we don't see as many couples on the street in one day and no sight of anyone selling flowers at a cut-throat price. We had a lunch picnic, which was supposed to be at Central Park, but because this is Malaysia and not the Central Park in the States, so we had to find a cooler spot for picnic.

We watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. This movie was released in the States months ago but it only came out a few days ago here -_-

I need not say anything about this movie. Only one word. Spectacular! I cried so much throughout the movie. Even the big buffalo guy sitting next to me was sobbing away. The show went slowwwww throughout the whole 2 hours and 45 minutes. It was all talking, talking and more talking. BUT it was awesome!! I'm not gonna spill the beans so just go watch it!! I'm not taking sides just because of Brad Pitt but the movie is indeed very worth watching. Just make sure you bring your hanky or enough tissues and be prepared to cry!!


Then we went to Eastin for Japanese Buffet at Eyuzu. As usual, I love the food there =))
It seems that we favour Japanese food during Valentines each time, or I think it's just me :)
I didn't bother to take any pictures of the food there, was too busy eating and eating. LOL


No comments: